Saturday 10 December 2011

YOU OUGHTA KNOW... ROBIN BLACK

I had a whole blog written about how wonderful my fiance is, then I accidentally deleted it. That was lame. Robin sure isn't. His band didn't have to be your style, his sport doesn't have to be the one you love, but that awesome man has done so much with his life it'll make your head spin. We should all be so driven to succeed. I never got to see Robin play live, and (guilty admission) I didn't own all of his music. But we kept crossing paths for years, and finally, I found my match. He helps me find my drive and my passion, always holds my hand and ALWAYS looks good doing it :) He inspires me every day, and I learn so much from him all the time. And he does a mean "Comic Book Guy" impression.

 The $100 basement tattoo. My matching one is on my bum. Nothin but class.

Onstage being the Rock Star he is. 

He loves me even when I won't remove the mouse ears.



LOOK. AT. THAT. SMILE.

Freckles, blue eyes and sunburns. The two lesser attractive qualities are of course, mine.

The cover of his second album, "Instant Classic"

Robin proposing onstage in "The Wedding Singer" 




Here's my favorite video of Robin's from back in the day. It rocks my world, kinda like he does.


Sorry world, I'm marrying this guy in a month. You missed your chance.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I will always love Robin's music (especially his voice) and hope he puts out another album someday. I'm from New York and wish they had better taste in music in the U.S. Canada has brought me lots of great stuff though (Prozzak, Klaatu, BTO, Neil Young, Exciter....). It figures that your biggest export here is Celine Dion though. Typical.

    ReplyDelete