Sunday 4 December 2011

Oh, the people you'll be!

I really do love my job. It's unreliable, often under-paying and of course, being in theatre YOU work when everyone else doesn't, but you'll never meet cooler cats than in my business. You'll also never get to be so many different people. Here's a quick look at who i've gotten to be so far in my 5 years in Show Biz:
My first gig, at Canada's Wonderland. That's right, I worked in a castle








I'm heading off for a two-show day, those are long. Imagine having deja-vu for 2 1/2 hours straight. BUT i'm gonna walk into work, laugh with my beautiful friends, make an audience forget about thier troubles and pretend i'm in the 80s all day. Not too shabby. Not too shabby at all.

2 comments:

  1. Everything in this post was gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot Boys! :) Your performance in that definitely needs mentioning :)

    ReplyDelete