Friday 30 December 2011

Great Glasses!

Getting these new babies really peaked my interest in all of the awesome eyewear out there. For me, it is a necessity as I have the vision of a naked mole rat. I've always got a few pairs on the go, but they are always pretty cheap, Hakim optical always seems to ensnare me with some buy-one-get-one deal. But buyer beware, they really age badly and I always regret my purchase!!! So from now on, it's quality over quantity!!!

Here are the BEAUTIES that set me on a quest for big cat-eye glasses. Tom Ford, you brilliant bastard.

Because I KNOW if I have these, I'll look just like that. 

What I found, might actually be not too bad:
 
Closest I could come up with on a wedding budget.

I also came up with some pretty fab Sunglasses on etsy, for pretty cheap! (Which is brilliant for me, I have a bad habit of sitting on my sunglasses, whomp whomp)

 Roland Royalty on etsy.


 Roland Royalty on etsy.

And I know the picture is not quite as slick, but think of the fashion awesomeness that could be these:
 Akujinscos on etsy.

There's also, um, These: (and yes, you can click through to purchase this treasure before another WILDTHING reader snaps them up)
$42 bones, folks!






No comments:

Post a Comment