Monday 7 November 2011

WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

I've got BIG plans for this here Blog O' mine. Thought I'd put in a little entry detailing all my little sections and features.





*YOU OUGHTA KNOW..."
-My awesome friends, new and old. People who make life in Toronto (and all over Canada) the best it can be. Colorful folk. 


               Just a few of my most loved homeslices.







*FREE SHIT ON CRAIGSLIST*
-I fucking LOVE exploring what people take the time to photograph and list a
s free stuff. My favorite article of late was a free miniature Donkey. PECK TRIVIA: Only free listing i've ever made: "Banzaii" Board Game. I just couldn't throw a gem like that away.                                                       Remember this dude?

*ADVENTURES OF THE PECK*
- The funny places I find myself and the awkward and always hilarious scenarios that ensue.
                         How did I find myself rubbing, um, Shoulders (?) with wedgie Girl on Dufferin St?


*WILDTHING'S ETSY CLOSET *
I'm gonna feature an item from my Etsy shop, WILDTHINGVINTAGE. It's chock full of bad ass awesome threads to put on your body. Suggested wearing: ALL THE TIME

                                                  Click HURR


*BLOG TROLL*
-So I'm picky about Blogs I like. Color, Fashion, Parties and Art are high on my faves list. Keep your eyes out here for other wildthing approved blogs :)










So, There's lots to keep you bitches coming back. Stay patient with me as I figure out the technology behind blogging. There should really be a fucking class for this. Yeesh.


xoxxx
Wildthing

No comments:

Post a Comment