Sunday 27 November 2011

Mortiis simply walks in to Mordor...

I remember seeing this grainy video on muchLOUD back in high school and thinking, wow, there is one cakey makeup application. Although I recently discovered the most pimp mortiis picture in existence, and it made him slightly more bad ass. Norway's national treasure just went ghetto fab.

""Guys, NO ONE had a jacuzzi we could borrow?! I look like i'm in the kiddie pool.... mmm, yummy kiddies..."


To those of you who were keeping the dream alive, no, santa isn't real, the tooth fairy was your parents and Mortiis is not, in fact, an elvin god. I'm afraid his name is probably Niel or Tom of the Finnish equivalent to that.



But let's remember him as this:
Ville: "Okay! Okay! You are a level ten goth, I am but a 5...maybe 6?"


Anyway, let's take a trip back to the yesteryear of all things Mortiified and check out his biggest hit, "Parasite god" ...yes, that unforgettable classic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment