Friday 22 November 2013

Running challenge, and I cried at the hunger games.

So I'm on day 8! Haven't fallen off the treadmill (literally OR figuratively) yet. It's been actually rewarding. It's hard on the road to figure out what to do with yourself other than shopping or laying bed on days when you are in a hotel in a city you don't know. You end up eating in a lot of restaurants and visiting a LOT of shopping malls. Both of those things equal less dolla bills at the end of your contract. And lord knows I came out here to SAVE money, not spend it! The majority of my spending so far has been a thrift stores (Stuff to send home and sell) and food. I'm trying to cut back on food money by cooking in my hotel room (which is a little like camping, except there's no fire and less animals *Read: other actors* trying to steal your eats. Running every day has gotten me to the gym (Free!) and feeling awesomer (Awesome!)
 
Life in a touring nutshell







The wildthing mug above was at a thrift store in nashville, but I didn't have space for it. What do y'all think of my belt buckle necklace? I wanna make a few more to sell at the market when I get home.

I saw hunger games and cried. I think i'm homesick. Or sick in the head. Point is, I cried like an 8 year old girl.


For day 8 of my running challenge, I decided to mix it up a bit and did a bootcamp class. I was planning to run a mile afterwards, but in the class we did well over a mile of running up and down stairs, and "Killers" which are basketball court running drills. I was COOKED. Thus there was no picture. But trust me and my kneecaps, a mile definitely came outta me today. Follow along on Instagram every day!


LOVE FROM MINNEAPOLIS (this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment