Friday 15 November 2013

25 day 1 mile challenge

I'm gonna run a mile every day for 25 days? Why? Why not a month? Cuz I already did it for five days before this blog post. It'll be hard some days (Read: Hangover) It'll be easy some days (Read: When will it ever be easy?!) Why? Because I've always hated running. And because it will allow me to post pictures like this.

This is how I feel when I run half a mile.



Also, cuz I'ma get buff out here on tour. Follow me on Instagram as wildthingvintage to join me! We can post cliche pictures of our running shoes. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Following ya, maybe it'll inspire me to at least interval jog. I got healthy eating down to a science but my exercise is still minimal and need to get crazy. Running is SO PAINFUL, it feels like dying every time I tell you. I wouldn't be able to run full speed unless it was life-or-death like it is for Simba up there. LOVE the Oprah mash-up by the way, need that above me bed to remind me to run ;)

    In short, good luck!

    ReplyDelete