Monday 14 October 2013

TOURLIFE!


Well, I'm on the road! I've already seen the bright lights of New York, and the slightly less bright lights of Utica, and now I'm updating you all from Baltimore! From here on in, i'm going to try to update at least once a week. Touring life (actor friends, skip this part because you already know this) is very strange. We get two suitcases and a SMALL trunk, and our day off is spent flying and busing to our next city! If you are traveling or living in the US, come see us! Our whole tour schedule is HERE. I'm hoping to meet up with and feature some of my favorite bloggers from all over, so keep your bookmarks fresh!

I'm going to try not to fall into a few touring traps- drinking too much (which is fun and awesome but expensive!), eating bad food (hotel rooms= every meal at a restaurant), and not BUYING TOO MUCH. No clue how to deal with the last one, seeing as I'm already itching to hit up some baltimore thrift stores! My next few posts are going to include my time in New York, Utica and OPENING NIGHT! Which means you guys get VIP Queen pictures :)

Missing home, but this is going to be an awesome experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment