Thursday 10 January 2013

2012 in pictures...

It started with the greatest day (and party, and dress) of my life. That's Mr. and Mrs. Black, to you
Then it was off to Stratford (moving day weather could only be described as "BALLS". Playing Ms. Lucy Van Pelt, my Stratford Festival Debut.
My amazing dressing table. Yes, actors really do get those super cliche strip club lightbulbs.
My Charlie Brown mates.



My birthday surprise for Robin.



Summer days off in a nutshell. Nothing is better than a Kensington patio on a day off.

My favorite half-chocolate snack, Katrina "I'm such a cool Bitch" Reynolds.
School of Rock Reunion at the Ex.

Me and the Exhibition's 26th anniversary, yo.


Scary Ostrich.

Me and Scott eagerly awaiting her Madgesty in Ottawa.

MDNA

I FINALLY got to see Robin play live with his band, Robin Black and the Intergalactic Rock Stars.

Somehow, I scored a sweet spot just below Plummer. Stratford Festival Company 60th Season.

My best friend Tristan has a nine hundred degree black belt and opened his own dojo. I'm like a proud mama. He's KILLIN IT.

I played a man for the first time. It was the easiest pre-show prep ever. and peeing was a cinch. That's a big deal for us theatre chicks.





The men (?) of Talk is Free Theatre's Guys and Dolls.

Me and Mexican Spider Man.

Ending a year living apart with some Sun, Tequila, and Tequila.

His bathing suit, RIGHT?! Daffy's in NY, one of my favorite shopping finds ever.

Our final trip, ending the year in a Vegas desert with the Parents Peck. Aren't they cute?



My first trip to a desert. 












So, my year was colorful. It was a long one, living in Stratford and trying to get back to Toronto whenever I can. But it had some bitchin times with even more bitchin people. I love you all, you friends who made my year exciting and awesome. Except for those bad episodes of SMASH, those sucked. 


xoxxx
erica

No comments:

Post a Comment